Friday, November 13, 2009

F-F-F-Flashback Friday




Hi!

I just recalled an error that I've made in my very first post. I've stated there that Erwin's codename is "Laser". Actually back when we were in grade school, that was his codename, but he changed it to Lumitao because according to him, someone else already "owns" the name. Lumitao I believe is one of his characters.


I kinda ignored the next couple of sentences in his explanation, as I always do. So yeah... we'll never know, hehe.

Alright, so this is the part where you ask "What's up with 'f-f-F-Flashback Friday'?". C'mon, don't be shy. Ask it. (By the way, apologies for the logo, I just came up with that 5 minutes ago.)


...

Assuming that you have asked the question, I'll promptly give you the answer. Since Friday next week marks the eve of Erwin's death, I've decided to set Fridays as the day where we get to see some of the "cool" stuff that we've comed-up with in the past.


THAT, and Friday is the only day that starts with the letter F.


And today is Friday the 13th.


Oh yeah, and I have nothing to update for SD Prelude in the meantime.

ANYWAY, did you know that Silent Destiny is already 8 years old? Of course you don't, because we've kept it hidden from you for that long. In the past, we've been very proprietary of our creations so we keep them super secret from everyone. Obviously, that didn't go well, and we thought that we weren't going anywhere with that kind of mindset.

So here we are.

Presenting the very first Moon Raider illustration by Erwin Robledo (circa 2002):




In the Silent Destiny Onusa mobile phone game, Moon Raider had this description:
"No one knows for sure who this character is and how is he connected with the Onusa. The Silencer may meet him in a special occurence."

For now, we're going to leave it at that, but surely we'll be exploring more about him in the coming days.

Gotta finish our mini-game first.
Time to move forward. Ikuzo!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment