Thursday, November 5, 2009

Silent Destiny Prelude: Welcome!


Welcome to the production blog of Silent Destiny Prelude. I'll be posting here the documentation on the creation of our first foray into online Flash gaming and web comic.


So what is Silent Destiny exactly? Here are some facts:







(the page above was taken from Silent Destiny The King of Fon, our first independent comic book. I'll elaborate on that later)



Silent Destiny is...

... is a brainchild of Melchman's Stuff Entertainment: Melch "Melchman" Valimento (that's me) and Erwin "Laser" Robledo (deceased). You read it right, he's gone, so what I'm doing here is a semi-tribute to him. You can check out his last post hours before he was shot at http://erwinrobledo.blogspot.com/


... is a series of stories weaved throughout various media, and as mentioned above, we'll be doing an online Flash casual gaming first then web comic.


... is not related to Silent-Destiny.com, another blog.


... is related to Silent Destiny The King of Fon, a Flash Lite mobile comic book published through Handango in 2005. Google it. Or better yet, I'll post the whole comic book here.


I guess I've straightened that out somehow. Time to move forward! Ikuzo!





No comments:

Post a Comment